JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a like new custom Ruger 10/22 with less than 200 rounds through it. It has a Volquartsen carbon fiber bull barrel, Bell and Carlson premier Cabelite stock, a Jard, Inc 2 1/2 # trigger assembly, and a Burris Fullfield II 3x9 scope. Included is the sling, 4 Ruger 10 rounds magazines, 4 25 round Buttler Creek Magazines, the hard case, a factory barrel and stock a friend gave me, and around 3000 rounds of ammo in an ammo can. The original stock that me friend gave me has some scuffs. I have much more invested than the asking price and the price is firm at $800.00 with no trades. Please be a legal Oregon resident if you plan on emailing and purchasing, or it must go through an FFL dealer. I will meet you in a public place if you want to see the rifle or purchase it. I have to meet in Salem or Keizer and CAN NOT travel to meet. I do not have the time with my work schedule. Please email with any questions and I will respond as quickly as possible.

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews