JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey y'all, I'm clearing space, I have a Remington action with a 26 inch Shilen bull barrel. I have the wood stock with a mercury recoil suppressor in it. The caliber is 338/06 which is an excellent caliber by launching a 33 caliber bullet out of a 30-06 case. I also have a lot of brass formed with some already primed. I'll also throw in the dies. The gun was an ADL. It shoot's really tight groups. It has also been cerekoted. I'm asking $1000. It's the same gun in the picture. One before and after cerekote.

9681021A-510F-4EA0-8E2B-B1F71719FC47.jpeg 98F76E87-5D07-4F08-A957-2CB8DAFD1BBE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What is the weight of the 338-06 with that bill barrel? Is it .98" O.D. The full length?
It has an ever so slight taper to around .88. With the Magpul stock it weighs around 12 1/2 pounds. That's with a scope. Somewhat less with the wood stock. I packed it all ove Alaska for 20 days with no problems.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.