JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The barrel is the standard 5R 24" barrel. The muzzle brake was added so it now sits at 25" with the brake. The 5R is stainless. I had this Cerakoted in black per the description. I don't recall exactly the year but i believe it was purchased in 2011.

What length is the barrel please? Also I thought the 5R was stainless, what model year is this? Thanks

The barrel is the standard 5R 24" barrel. The muzzle brake was added so it now sits at 25" with the brake. The 5R is stainless. I had this Cerakoted in black per the description. I don't recall exactly the year but i believe it was purchased in 2011.

The Rifle was manufactured in December of 2008 based on the "XC" date code on the left side of the barrel just forward of the serial number.

Re-posting this. I was going to use it to build a hunting rifle but got tired of waiting for my Manners stock so I am putting it back up.

5 shot group at 200 yards at Tri-County. I don't have any targets from 100 yards but it hard to decipher a ragged hole anyway. 200 yards says more, IMHO. The flyer was me more than the rifle. This was in an AICS chassis with a Kahles scope at 24x. I am getting ready to put the barreled action into a HS Precision Tactical stock with DBM and re-list is as a complete rifle.
IMG_1252.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.