JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*LOWERED PRICE - $1300*

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Snap-On KRA2407 Classic 60 rollcab tool box for sale.

<broken link removed>

They do not list the MATTE black as a color on the website yet. The box has 7 drawers, each 32" wide. The box dimensions are 36" wide x 24" deep x 39" high and it weighs approximately 300 lbs. As a reference, with one other person I was able to pick up and move the box down some stairs. The interior space is 4677 sq in of drawer space and 15556 cu in of space. The load capacity is 2400 lbs. It comes with 4 6" casters (2 locking) and a rubber mat for the top and foam drawer liners in every drawer.

The box is matte black with custom pin striping done by David Austin of Everett. It looks amazing and is truly one of a kind. I won it in a raffle and have no need for it as I already have a box at work and at home. The box was involved in a photo shoot for a Hot Rod magazine and may appear in an issue of the magazine. This box retails for $2500 and the pinstriping would cost an additional $250. After WA taxes that brings the approximate retail cost to just under $3000. I am asking $1300 OBO and can deliver it within a reasonable distance of Everett.

http://img32.imageshack.us/i/custombox.jpg/

Additionally, I am able get professional quality tools and tool boxes made by the the three major brands in the tool industry at significantly discounted prices. If anyone is interested in any tools or boxes made by Snap-On, Matco or Mac PM me what you're looking for and I can give you pricing and item options. On some items (boxes) I can save you well over $1000 from the retail price.

BTT

I am open to trade offers. Mostly interested in quality 1911s (especially Dan Wesson), SIGs (P229, P226, P220), and quality ARs (especially LWRC or Noveske or LMT or BCM) or FALs. Could add cash if necessary for the right item. Also looking for a good condition sport motorcycle...if you have one and you're interested in the box as a partial trade let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top