JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a custom Para Ordnance P16 frame that I got in trade and need to sell. It has a stippled front strap and mainspring housing and has been coated in Norrels Molly. All you need is a slide(will work with any nonramped barrel and slide) and a mag and you have a double stack 15 round 45.

015-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

013-1.jpg

THanks for looking

Jason Perry

No bad done at all. Infact I didnt even read the rules on that. I just ASSumed it was like all the other sites I frequent and if it needs an FFL it is considered a firearm. The same way the ATF thinks of it. It wouldnt be the first time I was wrong. Sorry if I seamed spitty.

Jason

What size/type/etc of slide would fit on there? I have Commander size slide would it fit? Googling I saw P16's in .40 cal, does that mean this is a "hybrid" or typo? I would love to have a 14 round .45.

What size/type/etc of slide would fit on there? I have Commander size slide would it fit? Googling I saw P16's in .40 cal, does that mean this is a "hybrid" or typo? I would love to have a 14 round .45.

It will fit any government 5 inch slide. Depending on what slide you put on it, it could be a 9mm,40,38 super, 45. It just depends on what slide/barrel and mag you put with it. The only thing is you need to make sure its a non ramped barrel. Most are.

Jason

Is it an alloy, or steel frame? All the Para's I own have the frame cut out to accommodate the ramped barrel. The frame without a ramp relief cut is a pretty neat idea because you can much more easily remove the metal, than you can reinstall the metal. Can you get us a photo looking down into the action/non-ramped part of the frame please?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.