JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I absolutely loved this gun. Its shoots damn true and loved it! Little did I know my heart apparently belongs to my p320. I just don't like the way this thing feels much more these days. I shoot my p320 more, and I carry mt p320 more. So purely out of curiosity im going to throw it out there. Its a p365xl with a few extras.

The slide is custom milled by MCclusky Firearm Company here is Eugene. He does a fantastic job! Anyways, the barrel is also ported to line up with the front most slide cut. As a quick FYI, if you don't want a ported barrel, just throw whatever p365 xl barrel and tada, just a fancy slide cut. It is obviously cerakoted Tungsten Blue. Now the other stuff! McCarbo spring kit, and Armory craft flat trigger. Icarus precision (p365) grip with a Olight Valkyrie PL-2 mini, and Armory craft extended magazine release. Swampfox Sentinel Manual brightness adjust with shake awake and a steel shroud, have original box for sight. Grip module is Icarus precision, also comes with original p365 grip module in black. Holsters included are an IWB DeSantis Pegasus (very comfortable) and then a OWB holster I made for carrying with the light. Also comes its with a collection of mags! Four (4) 15 round magazines, two (2) 12 round magazines. And two (2) 10 round magazines, one of which has the armory craft pinky extension. This firearm really offers many ways to carry, it really is a great firearm i just find full size/ compact guns more comfortable. So I'm open to trades its really hard to put a $ value on this. Its definitely not your standard p365. Let me know what you have! Just no AK's, no offense I'm just not an AK guy. And yes it does have a lot of rounds down range, its a gun, thats what you do. I do have the original Romeo Zero that comes with it. Based on requests, I have put a $ value on it. I have a more than fair complete breakdown, if you would like to see that.

If you're interested, the best way to reach me is 541-913-3617 text works best.

20201217_223719.jpg 20201217_223820.jpg 20201217_223856.jpg 20201217_223907.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That looks incredible. My P320 is set up in a similar way. I'd love to have it but I've slimmed down my own collection so much, I've got nothing else left to offer. Good luck.

Last Edited:
Its absolutely fantastic! Between the porting Nd the extra added weight it really brought the muzzle flip down. I would love to score an axg or icarus frame for my p320.

How did the MCARBO spring kit work for you? Do you have a before and after trigger press weight? Do you mind giving me your subjective thinking on the difference before and after the kit? Thanks!

How did the MCARBO spring kit work for you? Do you have a before and after trigger press weight? Do you mind giving me your subjective thinking on the difference before and after the kit? Thanks!

It dropped it about 1.0-1.5 lbs. It didn't change the feel of the trigger pull,,, it was still that mush. It just made it slightly lighter. So for $20 can't complain too much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.