JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am a professional Microsoft Access database developer/programmer. I am offering my services to anyone who can use them (part-time as I have a full-time day job) so that I can trade my time/efforts for guns, ammo, or possible other items. My normal consulting fee is $50 per hour and so we can use that as a benchmark for how many hours I'll give in trade for something.

The only caveat is that as I would be required to fulfill my end of the bargain first, I want to only deal with those who have a positive deal rating here.

So, if you need a custom Access database solution or you need an Access database fixed, I can do it. I am also fairly well versed in integrating Excel with Access and have advanced experience in the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). I have been a Microsoft MVP (award by Microsoft for helping out people with a specific product) for 3 years (2008, 2009, and 2011). I've been working with Access since 1997 (started with Access 2.0) and have worked with all versions up to, and including, 2010.

So, feel free to contact me via PM for more info, for questions, for offers, etc.

Bob

top-md.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top