JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK so, I built this amazing .308 Mega Arms Complete tack driver from scratch. But...I just bought an OSS over the barrel suppressor. So this upper now has to go as the suppressor won't fit inside the handguard and the barrel is too thick and not threaded.

Mega Billet .308 Upper
416R STAINLESS STEEL HARDENED TO 26-32 RC AND STRESS RELIEVED
1-10 RH TWIST. .936 diameter, 6 GROOVE BUTTON RIFLED, integrated muzzle brake Barrel
Target Crowned, bead blasted matte finish
JL Billet .308/AR10 10.6" Angle Cut M-Lok Handguard High Profile

Now I am not looking to split up the barrel, handguard and upper receiver, but I am willing to leave parts on or take them off depending on your requests. If need be I will sell the whole rifle. I have shot 8" groups at 500 yards with re-manufactured Freedom Munitions consistently with this rifle. Tightens up to 7" groups with Black Hills Match Grade. This beauty eats any grain, I have only fed it brass. I have 255 rounds through it.

Feel free and ask questions. I am on vacation so lets talk.

COST: $600 for the barrel, handguard and upper receiver. If you want more than that, we can talk.
Trades: I am open to partial trades as well, Emerson Sheepdog Bowie, .308 barrel .750 diameter less than 16.25" long, 10"-12" handguard (DPMS style) with an internal diameter of 1.80" or more.

Feel free and text as well at 50E and then E41 and then 57E0. :)

I have not seen another AR-10 out shoot this. Put it up against a brand new LWRC and a Scar Heavy 17 and they were struggling to get better than 9" at 500. You will not be disappointed.

f.jpg g.jpg r.jpg t.jpg y.jpg e.jpg

OK so, I built this amazing .308 Mega Arms Complete tack driver from scratch. But...I just bought an OSS over the barrel suppressor. So this upper now has to go as the suppressor won't fit inside the handguard and the barrel is too thick and not threaded.

Mega Billet .308 Upper
416R STAINLESS STEEL HARDENED TO 26-32 RC AND STRESS RELIEVED
1-10 RH TWIST. .936 diameter, 6 GROOVE BUTTON RIFLED, integrated muzzle brake Barrel
Target Crowned, bead blasted matte finish
JL Billet .308/AR10 10.6" Angle Cut M-Lok Handguard High Profile

Now I am not looking to split up the barrel, handguard and upper receiver, but I am willing to leave parts on or take them off depending on your requests. If need be I will sell the whole rifle. I have shot 8" groups at 500 yards with re-manufactured Freedom Munitions consistently with this rifle. Tightens up to 7" groups with Black Hills Match Grade. This beauty eats any grain, I have only fed it brass. I have 255 rounds through it.

Feel free and ask questions. I am on vacation so lets talk.

COST: $600 for the barrel, handguard and upper receiver. If you want more than that, we can talk.
Trades: I am open to partial trades as well, Emerson Sheepdog Bowie, .308 barrel .750 diameter less than 16.25" long, 10"-12" handguard (DPMS style) with an internal diameter of 1.80" or more.

Feel free and text as well at 50E and then E41 and then 57E0. :)

I have not seen another AR-10 out shoot this. Put it up against a brand new LWRC and a Scar Heavy 17 and they were struggling to get better than 9" at 500. You will not be disappointed.

View attachment 416830 View attachment 416831 View attachment 416832 View attachment 416833 View attachment 416834 View attachment 416835
What are you interested in trading for I have a rosssi circuit Judge 45lc/410 only has 5 shots taken out of it

Only handgun trades at this time would be a Sig P320 X5 or Hudson H9, all other possible trades are mentioned in the add.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top