JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
]]custom made 1911 in 40 s&w full 5 in. The frame is a Essex made in usa. The slide is a springfield that is completely redone and all markings machined off and the top edges beveled for a smoother more rounded look.The slide has been polished for a super smooth slide. All trigger parts and sears and hammer are competition.It has nurling on both sides of the handle. It comes with custom made grips, two clips and two holsters. Parts alone to build this gun cost $800.00. The holsters are galco small of the back and a safariland paddle holster. The holsters cost $150.00 The gun has less than 40 rounds thru it. Also I will sell with the gun a Marvell Precision 22 lr. conversion that fits this gun or any 1911. This conversion is the best on the market. Guaranteed 1 min angle at 50 yards. This one shot .653 at 50 yds. the target it shot comes with it in a very nice case. $900.00 for gun alone and $1275for the combo. FTF only Oregon residents only with current odl. will give bill of sale. 541-761-2838 email and i will send more pictures

new pictures of marllin and 1911 017.jpg

jims guns and radio for sale 023.jpg

jims guns and radio for sale 025.jpg

new pictures of marllin and 1911 018.JPG

new pictures of marllin and 1911 019.JPG

Last Edited:
Sweet gun >>> The problem I have found with FTF is being in 'southern Oregon' , as 90% of all the buyers on this site are in the surrounding Portland area's and central OR part of the state.

Suggestion: If You have a serious buyer, you mite want to meet half way ???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.