JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LMT MWS .308
16 inch chrome lined barrel
Surefire muzzle brake
Giessle flat bar 2 stage trigger
VLTOR 5 position buffer tube
Barnes heavy buffer
Owned since 2013
Estimated 100 rounds
Groups 168gr Federal GMM under 1 inch. If you have skill.
Excellent condition
Safe queen
needs some action

over 1k in custom parts alone. $2700. that's less than you would pay for a factory one

IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG

Thank you for asking,

You wouldn't believe the extent to which I've inventoried most everything I own, it's street value, what I paid, acceptable loss, etc. that I could apply to the MWS! Tavor's nice, but no MWS...I'm actually getting the going prices on Kidneys.

It's all very confusing,

Sweating, heart palpitation/tacicardia, incoherence and yes, confusion. I need to have one of those commercials with Sally struthers... the camera slowly panning from my soulfully hurting eyes, down across my futile attempt at a smile going all they way down to an ugly contorted hand with mangled looking fingers and my index finger woefully stuck in the fire position, the picture blurs out of focus and fades to black. All you hear is Sally's weaping voice saying, "he might never shoot again"...without watching the rest, everyone has to look away, then changes the channel to forget the pain.

Ha yes folks. Animalmutha is the owner. Haven't been ignoring y'all just been busy. I see few trade options have been presented to me......for the record the LMT is still available. Still in mint condition. A masterpiece of modern firearms.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.