JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I really don't want to do this but I figure I will see what happens. I haven't shot this much in the last 2 years since I bought it new... Les Baer Concept VI tactical 45 acp.

Here are the factory specs:

BRAND: Les Baer Custom
# OF MAGS: 1
MODEL: Concept VI Tactical Model
SAFETY: Extended Ambi Safety, Beavertail Grip Safety
SIGHTS: Baer Deluxe Fixed Combat Rear Sight
BARREL LENGTH: 5" National Match with Stainless Bushing
FINISH: Stainless Steel
STOCK: Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo Grips
CAPACITY: 8+1 FEATURES: Speed Trgr, Beveled Mag Well, Rounded for Tactical
FEATURES: Guaranteed to Shoot 3" Groups at 50 Yards
RECEIVER: Stainless Steel National Match Frame

I have had an ed brown 2 piece maxi-well main spring housing with chain link checkering and mag well combo installed. The trigger has also been professionally tuned on this gun to have zero over travel and break at 3lbs instead of the factory 4lbs.

Ok so heres the deal... The gun with its factory magazine, main spring housing, and box, plus... a blackhawk serpa holster, 7 wilson combat 8 rnd magazines, 3 kimber kimpro tac 8 rnd magazines, and 2 novak 8 rnd magazines... so thats 13 total (w/ factory mag) 8 rnd mags and a holster. Thats a $2000 pistol, over $400 in accessories, and $250 in parts and gunsmithing... So $2650 in total value in excellent condition..... $2000

I planned on shooting competition with it but never got around to it. Most of the mags are new or have only been used once. You are more than welcome to take a look at them to see that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.