Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Custom Leather Holster MFG's in Vancouver/Portland

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Contract_Pilot, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

I am having trouble finding a holster for my H&K USP 45 tactical with the large sights and long barrel. So IO am Looking for a local that can produce a quality leather holster in the local area must be reasonable price and time. All I seem to find are people on the other end of the state?

I have a holster design in mind but want it to attach to the belt with snap loops.

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Good luck. The USP Tactical fullsize is a difficult gun to find a leather holster for, since most only have dummy guns for the much more commonly available USP Tactical compact.

3. Contract_Pilot

I can supply for pistol for a mold but they must be local..

4. 86-0134

86-0134 north willamette valley Member

have him make a custom holster for you and you will love it! you wont be disappointed.- Ted Blocker Holsters

5. Tornado-Technologies

Tornado-Technologies Hillsboro Active Member

6. Contract_Pilot

Looking for OWB and prefer leather but will go Kydex I have a Galco FL292 it is really tight on the sights but workable but the fit don't feel comfortable so thinking of the . So i am still on the hunt i am thinking a Galco Miami Classic II Shoulder System and get a set of meprolight night sights standard height but still adjustable.

But the FL292 is great quality only thing is I do not like the fit when its on the belt. I bet with a little work the high sights will loosen up a bit as its worked. One could waste money all day buying holsters and never be happy.

I will find one i am happy with one day!!!