JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am having trouble finding a holster for my H&K USP 45 tactical with the large sights and long barrel. So IO am Looking for a local that can produce a quality leather holster in the local area must be reasonable price and time. All I seem to find are people on the other end of the state?

I have a holster design in mind but want it to attach to the belt with snap loops.

I am having trouble finding a holster for my H&K USP 45 tactical with the large sights and long barrel. So IO am Looking for a local that can produce a quality leather holster in the local area must be reasonable price and time. All I seem to find are people on the other end of the state?

I have a holster design in mind but want it to attach to the belt with snap loops.

Good luck. The USP Tactical fullsize is a difficult gun to find a leather holster for, since most only have dummy guns for the much more commonly available USP Tactical compact.

If you don't mind kydex, Bladetech, makes an IWB holster for the USP tactical. I know someone who carries one daily in this holster and has been very happy with it. Threaded barrel with thread protector clears fine.

<broken link removed>

Looking for OWB and prefer leather but will go Kydex I have a Galco FL292 it is really tight on the sights but workable but the fit don't feel comfortable so thinking of the . So i am still on the hunt i am thinking a Galco Miami Classic II Shoulder System and get a set of meprolight night sights standard height but still adjustable.

But the FL292 is great quality only thing is I do not like the fit when its on the belt. I bet with a little work the high sights will loosen up a bit as its worked. One could waste money all day buying holsters and never be happy.

I will find one i am happy with one day!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top