JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Friends,
I am looking for a local custom holster maker. I have found some places around the US but I was hoping there was someone local who could do it. I've tried all the premade holsters and even a custom one but they all don't fit quite right. Let me know if you all know of anyone between Vancouver and Salem. I honestly don't care if it is leather or kydex.

MK IV.jpg

Drop by Ted Blocker's and see what they might be able to do for you.

Ted Blocker's Holsters
7320 SW Bonita Road Suite A
Tigard, Oregon 97224

Aloha, Mark

PS......I went there this Winter (they didn't have a "gun mold" for my Diamondback 9mm pistol). Also, I desired a holster that was a little different from their stock offerings. That request didn't stop them. Anyway......I recently took deliver on this (Mark's style-customized) paddle style holster.

1674784484964.jpeg
1674784113742.png

Last Edited:
Hey Friends,
I am looking for a local custom holster maker. I have found some places around the US but I was hoping there was someone local who could do it. I've tried all the premade holsters and even a custom one but they all don't fit quite right. Let me know if you all know of anyone between Vancouver and Salem. I honestly don't care if it is leather or kydex.

View attachment 1351862
Where did you get that "upper"? I saw some from a shop in Eugene but didn't have a suppressor at the time so I passed on it. Now I'm looking for another one.

Where did you get that "upper"? I saw some from a shop in Eugene but didn't have a suppressor at the time so I passed on it. Now I'm looking for another one.
I got mine from Curt's Shooter Supply in Milwaukie. You'd have to ask them where they got it. I believe they said a shop in Medford was making them but don't quote me on that.

Drop by Ted Blocker's and see what they might be able to do for you.

Ted Blocker's Holsters
7320 SW Bonita Road Suite A
Tigard, Oregon 97224

Aloha, Mark

PS......I went there this Winter (they didn't have a "gun mold" for my Diamondback 9mm pistol). Also, I desired a holster that was a little different from their stock offerings. That request didn't stop them. Anyway......I recently took deliver on this (Mark's style-customized) paddle style holster.

View attachment 1353445
View attachment 1353440
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm still waiting to hear back from Ted Blocker's Holsters.

I got a few chopped ruger mark iv uppers from McCluskey Arms recently, in case anyone is looking for one, might try asking them
Thank you! That's the place o was referring to. I even grabbed a business card from them in the past but have lost it. Have you shot yours with a suppressor on it? How did it do?

I have not shot it yet but will soon. This is a full build so I just have the upper done so far, but my tandemkross lower just shipped out yesterday! I'm also wantng to get a shorter 22 can to leave on it dedicated. My AB suppressors 22 cans are 7" and I'd like something 5" max ideally. I will test it out with the AB can tho. Highly recommend the Lobo optic mount ny friend recommended to me, super low profile

20230123_204202.jpg

Well the lower came yesterday, put it together then I realized I have no mags yet! Lol 😅

Took a couple shots for function, works great but I definitely need to get a smaller fatter can for it

20230201_161118.jpg 20230201_161209.jpg

Hey Friends,

View attachment 1351862
Check out AE Nelson Leather Co Scio, Oregon.
I have one of their holsters, and it is of good quality.
Best,
Gary

Hey All,
In case anyone is interested here's an update: I emailed Ted Block Holsters twice. Both times they said they'd get back to me and never did. Robert at Survival Sheath Systems got right back to me and is going to make me a custom holster but I just have to find time to drive down to him as he needs the pistol to use as a mold. I'll post a pick when it is done.

Last Edited:
Hey All,
In case anyone is interested here's an update: I email Ted Block Holsters twice. Both times they said they'd get back to me and never did. Robert at Survival Sheath Systems got right back to me and is going to make me a custom holster but I just have to find time to drive down to him as he needs the pistol to use as a mold. I'll post a pick when it is done.
I just got back another order from them after about a four month wait, their quality seems to have gone downhill after the change of ownership. I'm still waiting on a solution to my recent purchase.

I have a Tactical Solutions brand that will hold the Mk series pistol and 1in dia suppressor it even is cut for optics about $35-40 ish if you look hard .View attachment 1357842
I've been looking at one of these. From what I've read, it will fit my MKIV with a reflex sight and my S&W Victory with standard sights. Have you noticed any holster wear on your pistol? I've got a Blackhawk Serpa holster that I think is made of the same type of material. And, while I love the holster for use and retention, it has marked up my stainless S&W 642 pretty good. In fairness, I bow hunt with that always on my hip and I've had it a long time, carried it a lot of miles.

I've been looking at one of these. From what I've read, it will fit my MKIV with a reflex sight and my S&W Victory with standard sights. Have you noticed any holster wear on your pistol? I've got a Blackhawk Serpa holster that I think is made of the same type of material. And, while I love the holster for use and retention, it has marked up my stainless S&W 642 pretty good. In fairness, I bow hunt with that always on my hip and I've had it a long time, carried it a lot of miles.
No wear but I do not use it all the time

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top