Reactions
Hey Friends,
I am looking for a local custom holster maker. I have found some places around the US but I was hoping there was someone local who could do it. I've tried all the premade holsters and even a custom one but they all don't fit quite right. Let me know if you all know of anyone between Vancouver and Salem. I honestly don't care if it is leather or kydex.

MK IV.jpg

Reactions
Drop by Ted Blocker's and see what they might be able to do for you.

Ted Blocker's Holsters
7320 SW Bonita Road Suite A
Tigard, Oregon 97224

Aloha, Mark

PS......I went there this Winter (they didn't have a "gun mold" for my Diamondback 9mm pistol). Also, I desired a holster that was a little different from their stock offerings. That request didn't stop them. Anyway......I recently took deliver on this (Mark's style-customized) paddle style holster.

1674784484964.jpeg
1674784113742.png

Last Edited:
Reactions
Hey Friends,
I am looking for a local custom holster maker. I have found some places around the US but I was hoping there was someone local who could do it. I've tried all the premade holsters and even a custom one but they all don't fit quite right. Let me know if you all know of anyone between Vancouver and Salem. I honestly don't care if it is leather or kydex.

View attachment 1351862
Where did you get that “upper”? I saw some from a shop in Eugene but didn’t have a suppressor at the time so I passed on it. Now I’m looking for another one.

Upcoming Events

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top