JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any one know of custom holster makers in the Willamette Valley that can do a nice convertible holster for a Great Big Damn Revolver and a really good Non cartridge Cowboy style gun belt?

What I'm wanting is to be able to carry my big arse Ruger in a left side right hand cross draw holster, and to be able to transfer said holster to a shoulder holster/chest rig for flying!

And...................Go! :s0155:

Wouldn't need the shoulder holster for flying, but might be a nice option to have avail for hiking & such.

.44mag pistol. I know there's an older western style bandolier belt & holster for it. Where it wandered off to? Dunno.

Kind like the idea of a Bandoleer belt and holster, might fix both needs on one rig!

Kind of what i'm looking for for daily wear, just for a longer barrel!
1585188977537.png

1585189189146.png

A E Nelson looks worth a try (pics)
I bought a nice western holster from a guy in Yacolt,Wa. He worked on a tug in the Columbia and lots of time ? It was great don't remember his name, home cottage industry. It was for a Ruger Vaquero 7.5" in 45 colt

Last Edited:
I think I found what i'm after, but it's going to cost me, and the leather works I am working with ether needs my pistol to mould it exactly! Fortunately, he is kind of local, so it's not going to be that big a deal!
Here is the closest picture I can find, left side cross draw, with two pouches on the right side! Pistol's grip will be closer to the center ring!
1585286298453.png
And No, I'm not getting that funky under bust thingy! :p
1585286354406.png
Obviously, The quality needs to be better, and actually set up for a real firearm!

Will keep this open and will update when I get it all figured out and get something made!

Bob Mernickle out of the Reno, Nv. area might be able to fix you up.
I met him and his wife many years ago at a gun show in Reno and was very impressed with their work. Over time I've ordered a number of holsters from them and have never been disappointed. They are also very reasonably priced.

This is the most recent one they made for my 3" Taurus 692:

20200227_115259.jpg 20200227_115232.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top