JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Kansas
State
Other
Zip Code
This is a knife I had made for me by a friend who is a amazing metal and leather craftsman. The Leather is master leather craftsman quaility. The steel is 1095 processed to be durable able to keep an edge and take one if it ever dulls. The handle is jewler quaility using damascus steel, wood, resin and copper. I'm not really a collector and don't think I could bring myself to actually use it. I had the people at the last gun show I was selling my leather work and knives at try to buy it. I declined then but after thinking about it, it's more knife than I need.

Buyer pays shipping, one pound from AR.

Knife1.jpg Knife2.jpg Knife3.jpg Knife4.jpg Knife5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a knife I had made for me by a friend who is a amazing metal and leather craftsman. The Leather is master leather craftsman quaility. The steel is 1095 processed to be durable able to keep an edge and take one if it ever dulls. The handle is jewler quaility using damascus steel, wood, resin and copper. I'm not really a collector and don't think I could bring myself to actually use it. I had the people at the last gun show I was selling my leather work and knives at try to buy it. I declined then but after thinking about it, it's more knife than I need.

Buyer pays shipping, one pound from AR.

View attachment 1349249 View attachment 1349254 View attachment 1349255 View attachment 1349256 View attachment 1349258
That is a gorgeous knife! Like you, I don't think I could bring myself to use it either. A friend of mine won a knife of similar craftsmanship and quality at an archery 3D shoot and gave it to my son because my friend figured he couldn't bring himself to use it either. My son got a mule deer buck with his bow in November, and (to my surprise) he quickly produced the knife from his backpack and started skinning and cutting. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Good luck with your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top