JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a nice full custom gun for a fraction of what it would cost for the parts to build it.

early FN (I think, no markings) commercial Mauser action with a butterknife bolt handle, steel hinged floorplate, scope safety, aftermarket trigger, mounts & rings, heavy 24" varmint / Target barrel (1.02" diameter at muzzle) all bedded in a nice Maple thumbhole stock.

The gun was done by a pro and looks very nice.it is blued with a glossy stock. I bought it on a whim, but I already have a 6mm target rifle and I don't want to take the time to develop loads for another one. I have only shot it once, and got a 3 shot .646" group at 100 yards with Berger 90g HPBT 's over 47g of RL19.

I will sell the gun without scope for $450 or with a sighted in Leupold VariX II with custom shop target turrets for $700. Price is firm at this time.

I can email pictures [email protected] or call with questions 503-703-2874 sorry I can't post the pictures, but it just won't work! Have a great day-