JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Want to trade my custom varmit upper, it has a 23.5 inch nickel bull barell that is finished nicely with rotating flutes. The barell is installed on a bushmaster upper. Right now it has leupold quick release high rise mount's with a 6X24X50 scope. The scope is "hunter" brand, nutin special was $290 when I put it on. This upper is very accurate at long range, perfect for coyotes. It shoots 223 and 5.56. Its in great shape and very well cared for. I don't use this upper much and would rather have a handgun. Would like to trade it for a nice 1911, kimber, colt, springfield. Would be interested in a ruger Alaskan in 44 mag, or a ruger gunsite scout. Possibly open to other trades. These pics aren't that great but I can text better ones from my phone. Thanx for looking.

P_20150125_160844_NT.jpg

P_20150125_160928.jpg

P_20150125_160637.jpg

P_20150125_161350.jpg

Any specs on the upper? Manufacturer of barrel? Twist rate? Etc?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top