JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very nice custom order dog box. Lots of storage up top for guns or whatever. Top box is lighted when open. Dog doors open from either side for easy access. I do not have the keys anymore, but they can be ordered from the manufacturer. This will only fit a long box due to the space before the fender wells. I have gone to a short bed and decided not to modify this. This box was over $2,500 new and is in perfect shape. $1200 OBO, Also open to trades, nothing specific I'm looking for so the worst I can say is no

PXL_20210408_225743598.jpg PXL_20210408_225726608.jpg PXL_20210408_225709872.jpg PXL_20210408_225651929.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very nice custom order dog box. Lots of storage up top for guns or whatever. Top box is lighted when open. Dog doors open from either side for easy access. I do not have the keys anymore, but they can be ordered from the manufacturer. This will only fit a long box due to the space before the fender wells. I have gone to a short bed and decided not to modify this. This box was over $2,500 new and is in perfect shape. $1200 OBO, Also open to trades, nothing specific I'm looking for so the worst I can say is no

View attachment 858254 View attachment 858255 View attachment 858256 View attachment 858257
Makes me want to sell my suv for a truck just to get this.

And beautiful dog.

Whoever gets this is is going to be a huge dog lover.

Thanks for the ideas. Excellent idea.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top