JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Feeling the need to add another rifle to the herd and would like to trade my art for your rifle(s). Stainless steel always makes me happier and I might even trade for factory ammo by the case... Rifles on my wish list for this morning include:

AK47
AR15-22
Ruger Mini 14 / 30 in stainless
44 mag lever action

also interested in S&W performance center or stainless revolvers including
.22lr, .357mag, 44mag, and .500mag {already have the 4"}

Here is an example of a bench I currently have for sale at $1,200. For photos of past carvings of eagles, bears, wizards, trolls, etc; click the photo.

bench_bears_full_600wide.jpg

Entire piece is Sycamore. I have a Woodmizer sawmill so mill my own slabs and even milled the lumber to build my solar kiln for drying lumber/slabs. It's sealed with 3 coats of marine spar varnish.

My friend, I'm not interested in trading a firearm, but after looking at your website, I'm very interested in a purchase. Tremendous work, lots of personality. I'll be contacting you soon.

Keith

My friend, I'm not interested in trading a firearm, but after looking at your website, I'm very interested in a purchase. Tremendous work, lots of personality. I'll be contacting you soon.

Keith

Thanks Keith. I look forward to hearing from you.

Now out to the studio for a day of carving penguins :)

Your ad was moved to the non-firearm classifieds as you are offering something other than a functioning firearm. People will still see your ad here and understand that you want a rifle. Best of luck!

:s0155:

PS - very nice looking stuff!

Been adding birds to my inventory. Prices are:
Mini Eagle - $200 {life size $500 and up}
Woodpecker - $50
Penguin - $50
Hummingbird - $40 / 60 {no flower / flower}
Will carve a Heron / Egret later this week...

eagle_mini-1.jpg

woodpecker-1.jpg

penguin_panorama.jpg

hummingbird-1.jpg

The 'play bear bench' in the original post has been sold. My newest carving is this eagle bench priced at $1,200. As always, there are plenty of bears, eagles, and salmon lurking within the logs of my wood pile ;)

bench_eagle.jpg

The eagle bench has sold! I'm willing to carve custom orders in trade for guns and ammo. :)

If you're in my part of the world, trading for sawmill work is also on the table.

LT15-SycamoreCant.jpg

Last Edited:
bump with new carving photos... Trade or sell any carving I have for guns on my list or ammo by the case. Retail prices run from $60 - $1,400.

Colt is 32" from hoof to ear tip :)
colt-1.jpg
colt-3.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top