JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
State
Oregon
Up for sale is my custom built single shot 50 BMG rifle. Thought I would get out and use this more, but with not having a good place to stretch out anymore along with other hobbies I'm reluctantly putting this up for sale.

Rifle is built off of a 2" diameter model EX single shot action manufactured by BAT Machine in Post Falls Idaho. Barrel is a 33" Lilja 1-15 twist with straight flutes and is shown with a Vias muzzle brake. I also have another brake that I purchased from Cobb Mfg. that is more of a clam shell style. The barreled action sits in a McMillian 50 LBR stock with molded in color. Trigger is a jewell and the action has a 20 minute picatinny rail

The rifle is very accurate and a blast to shoot. I mostly shot 750gr A-max bullets but also shot some surplus 690gr ball ammo and it shot surprisingly well considering the varying weights of the surplus bullets. Round count is probably around 150 at most.

I'd like to sell just the rifle without the scope and rings for $5750. Scope is a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS and could possibly be purchased with the rifle. I also have a lot of reloading components and a custom built hydraulic reloading press available to the buyer.

If you have any questions or would like some diffferent pictures just let me know.

W4FoktOl.jpg
37F5lNwl.jpg
0CEtRSyl.jpg
dPp3N6Ql.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A local friend of mine did the work for me. He doesn't really do work for the general public but he does quality work as you can see from the targets.

Holy Grail But does it shoot
How far have you thumped it and what is your best and most consistent MOA at what distance
Still fo sale
What optics did you use and are they available with rifle
Thanks Eric

Holy Grail But does it shoot
How far have you thumped it and what is your best and most consistent MOA at what distance
Still fo sale
What optics did you use and are they available with rifle
Thanks Eric

Eric,

Scope is a Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56 I'd make a good deal on it along with any of the reloading components to the purchaser of the rifle.

I have only shot it out to 1000 yards and got the above pictured group. The other groups at 200 yards were the best groups I've shot with it doing load development. After that I pretty much just shot steel gongs with it on occasion with my buddys. The above groups were shot with the Hornady 750gr A-Max's. I loaded up some 690gr ball surplus military bullets, the actual weight on them varied quite a bit though, and I shot this group at 200 yards with them.

If you'd like to talk about it send me a message with you number and I'll give you a call.

John

20160527_123928.jpg

I have 7-8 boxes of 750gr Amax, a bunch of primers and powder, new and once fired brass, also a few bags of pull down spotters and spotter/tracers. Along with the components I also have available to the buyer a custom built hydraulic reloading press. Makes sizing and loading ammo really easy.

Would be great to make someone a package deal on a awesome shooting 50

DSC00808.JPG DSC00811.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.