JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle has been a lengthy build with lots of thought going into what I wanted. I wanted a standard length carbine with rifle length sights and excellent accuracy. I achieved that in this build. This rifle is dead nuts on with quality ammo at both 100 and 200 yards once I sighted it in. I have at most 200 rounds through this rifle.

It is a 16" mid length gas system, with barrel mounted FSB at rifle length (work done by ADCO).

Here is what it includes:
  • Noveske lower receiver
  • Noveske 16" SS barrel with intermediate gas length system. It was a custom run of SS barrels done for Wes at MSTN. It is a 1 in 8 barrel twist and very accurate
  • Vltor MUR upper receiver with forward assist and shell deflector
  • Youngs chrome NM FA BCG with Spike's Tactical logo
  • PRI Gen III rifle length FF tube
  • PSA LPK (LPK EMOE) which includes an MOE grip and Geissele SSA-E trigger
  • LMT SOPMOD kit
  • Surefire MB556K muzzle brake
  • BADASS Ambi safety
  • Spike's ST-T2 buffer

I had the upper assembled by ADCO. They also custom contoured the barrel forward of the gas block seat at the rifle position (12 inches) in order to barrel mount the FSB. (FSB is .625) The barrel was also GunKoted black.

In all im well over $2200 into this build not counting the cost of work. I'm willing to let it go for $1550 shipped to your FFL. $1500 FTF.

I will include 3 windowless 30 rd Pmags with this purchase. Not included in purchase but shown in pics are the KAC rear BUIS and Badger tactical CH.

I accept paypal +3% or Postal MO. Shipping will be USPS Priority to your FFL with signature confirmation and insurance.

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1213.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.