JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom built FN 9mm Hi Power W/SFS System. I purchased this gun new from the builder and it has fired aprox 300 rounds. I have used this as a primary carry gun from the last 8 months. I recently ordered a new custom 1911 for primary carry and instead of just letting the beauty sit in the safe I am offering it up for trade.

This gun is pleasure to shoot and accuracy is simply awesome.

This gun was originally built by Jess Gypin from On target Customs where the following work was performed. (No build sheet but I have all email history between myself and builder and original internet add from builder)

• Metalloy Satin Hard Chrome finish
• C&S Sear and Hammer installed
• C&S extended Slide Stop
• Custom front and back strap stippling
• Full tune and reliability package
• Install low mount combat Novak Sights.
• Two Tuned Mages
• 5.5 lb trigger job
• Mag safety removed
• Esmeralda two tone blond/red cocobolo grips

I recently sent the gun to renowned pistol smith Don Williams at the action works to have the following done. (Receipt Available)

• Trigger Job reduced trigger pull to 4.5 Lbs
• Install and sight in Novak 3-dot low mount combat night sights.
• Test fire and adjust as required.

I have aprox $2000 invested in this beauty. I am primarily interested in trading but will entertain cash offers via PM. I am interested in the following equal value trades. (Cash can be added by either party to keep things equal)

My current interests are as follows
1911's (.45 or 9mm) Colt, Kimber S&W
HK MK 23 or
HK USPTatical

.308 Tactical rifle W/Optics
AR15 W/Optics
AR-10 W.Optics

I may be interested in others trades shoot me a PM and the worst I can say is no thanks,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.