JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I Have A Brand New AR15 With A Matching TNW Billet Upper And Lower Receiver Set. Features an ARD Chrome Molly 1/9 16" M4 Barrel, DPMS Lower Pars Kit, CAA M4 6-Position Stock (With Battery Storage), Magpul AFG, YHM Phantom Flash Hider, SAA BCG And Charging Handle, ARD Mid Length Quad Rail With ARD Rubber Insert Pads And Finishing Cap, Low Profile Carbine Gas Block, YHM Front Sight Riser and New Iron Front And Rear Sights. Also Includes A Single Point Bungee Sling With A M4 Sling Ring Adapter And A Hogue Rubber Pistol Grip. This Is Totally Loaded and Comes With Two New 'P-Mags'.

This is one solidly build, and the Billet Receiver Set is extremely well built, and much stronger that a basic forged receiver Set. I have test fired a 5 round group and a ten round group with not a single hiccup or malfunction of any type.

Asking price is $1,175 and trades for 1911 Style Pistols or other AR's of interest would be considered. I know, it seems a bit high but this rifle will provide years of dependable service to you and look at the current price on Billet AR's. I can ship the upper to you and the lower to your FFL (If Desired) or ship the Entire Rifle to you FFL. Insured Shipping is $30. Plese PM me with any offers or questions.

Responded to PM ......... Still available for $1,100 or consider trade for a pistol on the 1911 Platform.

SPF

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.