JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Built this and never got around to shooting it so I'm selling it off to fund tax stamps for other lowers rather than using the same 2 for the sbr's. In absolute, pristine condition as if you were to buy all the parts new and build it yourself. Details are as follow:

BCM standard mid length barrel cut down to 13.7" by ADCO (the original plan was to pin/weld another flash hider
Parallax Tactical 13" FFSSR rail
AAC 51t combo Flash hider/brake (Gen 1)
Midwest Industries Billet upper receiver with dust cover/forward assist installed

No BCG or charging handle is included. Again, this upper has never been fired.

$500 FTF in the Gateway/Parkrose area of Portland

I will only part this out if I get buyers for 2 of the parts:

$150 for the MI Billet upper receiver with dust cover/forward assist installed
$200 for the BCM barrel - add $30 if you want the gas tube and gas block
$70 for the AAC 51T Brakeout,- no shims included.
$199 for the Parallax Tactical 13" FFSSR rail - Retail price on this since its basically brand new and sold out every where plus you'd have to pay for shipping on top of the $199 from online retailers.

20150314_092933-1.jpg

20150314_092959-1.jpg

20150314_093102.jpg

Last Edited:
It adds 1.75" so this can only go on a registered sbr lower or pistol lower unless you pin a kx3 or kx5 or other muzzle device thats around that length.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews