Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Custom BCM 13.7" upper w/ Parallax Tactical FFSSR rail, MI Billet upper & AAC 51T

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by songmeesay, Mar 14, 2015.

1. songmeesay

songmeesay Portland Active Member

Built this and never got around to shooting it so I'm selling it off to fund tax stamps for other lowers rather than using the same 2 for the sbr's. In absolute, pristine condition as if you were to buy all the parts new and build it yourself. Details are as follow:

BCM standard mid length barrel cut down to 13.7" by ADCO (the original plan was to pin/weld another flash hider
    Parallax Tactical 13" FFSSR rail
    AAC 51t combo Flash hider/brake (Gen 1)
    Midwest Industries Billet upper receiver with dust cover/forward assist installed

No BCG or charging handle is included. Again, this upper has never been fired.

$500 FTF in the Gateway/Parkrose area of Portland

I will only part this out if I get buyers for 2 of the parts:

$150 for the MI Billet upper receiver with dust cover/forward assist installed
    $200 for the BCM barrel - add $30 if you want the gas tube and gas block
    $70 for the AAC 51T Brakeout,- no shims included.
    $199 for the Parallax Tactical 13" FFSSR rail - Retail price on this since its basically brand new and sold out every where plus you'd have to pay for shipping on top of the $199 from online retailers.

20150314_092933-1.jpg

20150314_092959-1.jpg

20150314_093102.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    308 and IronMonster like this.
  2. Deebow

Deebow Portland Well-Known Member

That would look lovely with the pistol lower I have.

songmeesay likes this.
  3. rocket_jockey

rocket_jockey Dayton, Oregon Member

How long is that flash hider?

4. songmeesay

songmeesay Portland Active Member

It adds 1.75" so this can only go on a registered sbr lower or pistol lower unless you pin a kx3 or kx5 or other muzzle device thats around that length.