JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got ten PASGT Ballistic helmets, all size Medium and made by Unicor, rated equivalent to NIJ Level II-IIIa for ballistic protection. This is my personal favorite ballistic shell, because it has the most material to work with and provides a fantastic base platform for custom work while still providing excellent ballistic protection against handgun, shotgun, and SMG rounds. I refurbish these and do custom work, so I've setup a pricing chart for the usual stuff. If you have anything special you'd like, just send me a message and I will get righ back to you - I can do anything you want to the helmet.

As for painting, I can do any solid color or basic camouflage. I am very good with the "snakeskin" pattern camo, and can do dozens of color variations - whatever you want, just tell me and I will do it.

I can recut the shell to your specifications, also. Just tell me exactly what you want done to it, or what you want it to look like - I can remove the brow, trim up the back for use with a vest, trim the ears to half-height, remove the brow and ears entirely for a TC-2001 spec shell, you name it.

The first photo shows three popular helmet styles that I can recut the shell to match - from left to right TC-2000, TC-2002, and TC-2001. The second photo shows some of my snakeskin camouflage paintjobs on previous customers' (non-ballistic) helmets, to give an idea of what I can do.

$30 - bare shell, no liner or chinstrap.
$50 - shell with fresh paint, original liner/chinstrap
$100 - shell with fresh paint, velcro pads, 4-point chinstrap
$150 - shell with fresh paint, velcro pads, 4-point chinstrap, Crye NAPE pad level IIIa
$250 - shell with fresh paint, velcro pads, 4-point chinstrap, NAPE pad, and recut the shell to your specs
$+10 - Drill extra mounting holes for chinstrap adjustment, includes spare bolts.

All prices include Priority shipping, payment through PayPal preferred, money orders also accepted - if you're local, we can do a FTF cash transaction instead if you prefer. These prices are just guidelines, if you want different features or combinations than are listed, just ask me and we'll get it squared away. I will also entertain reasonable cash offers and partial trades - I always need 9mm ammo and Px4 magazines, but send me whatever you've got in mind and we'll discuss it!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top