JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom Built AR Pistol
Aero Precision Matched Upper & Lower with Pistol Buffer Tube, all in Burnt Bronze Cerakote, absolutely zero slop between upper & lower
Aero Precision 7.5" barrel, 5.56 NATO chamber, 1 in 7 twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish
Stag Arms Upper & Lower Parts Kits
Midwest Industries 7 inch MI SS-Series One Piece Free Float Handguard with Front Trim Ring also 3 & 8 slot removable rails
Midwest Industries Low Profile Gas Block
Noveske Pistol Length Gas Tube
Colt H2 Buffer and Carbine Weight Spring
USGI Contractor DS Arms M16 BCG
Colt LE6920 Charging Handle
Custom Enhanced Trigger Guard
Magpul BAD Lever
1911 style grip & a stock AR grip & a stippled AR grip
Ergo Never Quit Magwell Grip
Custom Exile Machine Buffer Tube Cover
Tapco Ambidextrous End Plate Sling Adapter
Front & Rear Flip up Sights
New 30rd Pmag
$950 cash / $1100 trade value
Trade for EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Hunter in 45 ACP or pistols in 10mm, no Glocks
Sale local to Aberdeen, WA. all laws apply. Thanks for looking

IMG_20160413_173415160a.jpg IMG_20160413_180500380a.jpg

Last Edited:
That thing intimidates the hell out of me. Great artistic eye and attention to detail for whomever the builder was. Somebody will get a great deal on this unique AR pistol. I like that it's different but still has style and quality parts. With that said, I didn't see the grip listed. What is that? Looks like 1911 grip! GLWS brother!

EDIT: I'm blind!! I see the grip listed now but who makes it?

That thing intimidates the hell out of me. Great artistic eye and attention to detail for whomever the builder was. Somebody will get a great deal on this unique AR pistol. I like that it's different but still has style and quality parts. With that said, I didn't see the grip listed. What is that? Looks like 1911 grip! GLWS brother!

EDIT: I'm blind!! I see the grip listed now but who makes it?

I bought off Ebay but Pierce Grips makes them too. BTW I built it.

I know this is off topic a little but come June 2016 when you can get the NFA tax stamp you would just need to add a stock for a SBR? If you own this and have a stock laying around would that be considered intent until you received the stamp?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.