JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey Everyone. Hate to post this, but I accepted an out of state job which starts in 2 months. They're not as gun friendly where I'm headed so here we go.

I'm selling a custom AR Pistol I had built about a year ago.

This was an $1100 build out of Deschutes Arms and Munitions in Bend, OR. Great guys to work with by the way.

This gun is super lightweight (5.4 lbs). I had this built primarily for home defense, but had a blast taking it to the range.

Parts:
- F1 Upper/Lower
- ODIN O2 Lite M-LOK Forend - 7.5''
- Sig Sauer 11.5'' Barrel

I have about 300-400 rounds through her up to this point.

I'm also selling 10 x 30rd mags (7 PMAG GEN II and III and 3 PRO Mag) for only $100. (Max limit where I'm headed only 10 rounds - gotta to luv it).

Would prefer to sell everything together ($750 takes all), but am willing to sell mags and rifle separately.

Feel free to shoot me any questions. Thank you and have a great day.

Best,
Mike

IMG_0517.JPG IMG_0518.jpg IMG_0519.jpg IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0521.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.