JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSCN0010.jpg I bought this rifle form the original owner (it had been sitting in his safe for over a year) less than two months ago for my twin girls. They are doing better with my custom 5.56 (less kick) so I am going to sell and find me something new. The gun is very accurate and grouped both the Hornady 110 and 120 into a nice tight cluster with the Troy sights.
Specs:
Custom built 6.8spcII upper made by AR Performance - (ar15performance.com)
-- 16" Stainless 6.8mm barrel - 1 in 11.25 " twist 5R rifling
-- 9" Midwest Industry free float handguard
-- Troy Industry flip-up battle sights (labeled Ruger – came off Ruger AR)
-- Twisted flash hider
-- Lo Pro gas block
-- BCM tactical latch. -- Bolt is np3
-- M4 Feed Ramps
Lower is a Spikes Tactical w/ LMT lower kit, and a JP trigger kit installed (trigger is sweet). Stock is a Magpul ACS-L (ODG) w/ enhanced rubber butt-pad, Magpul MOE+grip(ODG), and a Magpul RVG grip. Comes with three magazines 2 Stoners (10 & 18) plus a 5 round PRI for hunting.
Gun is like new condition with under 100 rounds fired. This rifle would cost $1400.00 to replace or build. I am asking $975.00 cash, but would consider partial trades - (SEE MY UPDATED LOWER CASH PRICE BELOW)
I would like to do a FTF (copy of DL & I will provide bill of sale) if possible. I am in Southern Oregon, but would travel if the right deal was offered. I will ship, but cost of packing/shipping will be added to the asking price.

DSCN0002.jpg DSCN0003.jpg DSCN0004.jpg
DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

Last Edited:
I have responded to everyones pm's, but have not heard back from some; I also sent John an email just in case he did see my reply to his pm.

Thank you for all the interest, the rifle is sitting in my rack looking for a new home. If you would like some more pictures let me know and I can email them to you.

Paul

I would also like to add that I would be interested in a hand gun for hunting as trading material - S.W., Ruger in 44 mag or 454

I am lowering the price to $850.00 cash if I have to driveand meet someone halfway. I will go down to $800.00 if they meet me in Medford. To sweeten the drive down, I will throw in a new box of Hornady 120 gr SST,plus a gun case.

Last week of listing here before I list her on A.A.

after looking into it more the rounds are a bit Spendy. Sorry for taking up your time. I'm going to have to pass. Thanks for the pm great price

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.