JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NOW FOR SALE. Couldn't find anything I wanted without adding cash or Blood.

I have a Custom built AR15 w/ a cmmg lower, the lower has a cmmg LPK,Magpul BAD lever,Bad *** Ambi safety(FDE) KNS antiwalk pins(FDE)KNS rear take down pin and pivot pin, Moe Grip(FDE)NOW WITH butt stock, buffer tube w/buffer and spring . Upper is a Lighter weight PSA mid length 16" w/ magpul mid length hand guard W/ rail section and a gear sector stubby FVG . One PMAG in FDE included. Bolt Control group not included(didn't buy one) This Rifle has never been fired. Was building it before the crazy BS happened.

Looking for $1600.00 OBO. ...Still open to a nice AK47 in 7.62x39 or a Ak Draco pistol in 7.62x39. FTF in Vancouver. will need to see your Washington Drivers License and have you sign a bill of sale w/DL# for My records only.
thanks.

Email/PM for current pictures.

fde.jpg

Hi how about a fully built sks with alot of goodies
Tapco stock
Tapco detatchable mag
Quad rail
Reflex red dot
Laser
Bipod
150 7.62x39 ammo
And I also have the original stock that comes with it. Or
I also have a sig p250 .40mm compact with an extra 357sig barrel and 3 mags + money on my side I can send picture if your interested

Bump. Still looking to move this. Low ball offers will be ignored. This Rifle has never been fired(except upper thru factory) all parts are new. 100 rounds of federal xm193 included in the deal + one pmag.

Still for sale. find a bolt carrier group(new or old ) and you have a very nice rifle with all of the extras.

Looking for a WASR 10/63(2008 or newer w/tapco trigger group) or Draco pistol if you have either for sale and don't need an AR PM me. Cash in hand, cash plus ammo or maybe just ammo depending on what you need?

Final price $1000.00 --All brand new parts. no cheap parts on this AR. Cash, Bill of sale with your WA drivers license number for My records only.
ammo is no longer included, rear BUIS is also gone. everything else is on the rifle!

FYI....Daily bumping is against forum rules...

1. Once you post an ad you may only "bump/TTT/BTT" your ad ONCE per week (or every 7 days). You also can only update your thread with a new post of information, updates, price changes, supplimental information ONCE per week. Because everytime you bump or update by posting a new post you're moving your ad back to the top of the stack and lowering all the other ads to the bottom. This can start a bumping war and cause hard feelings amongst the members.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.