JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know they are probably not a contributing sponsor here so I'll give up their name to interested parties in a convos only. I will contact him and tell him about NWFA and see if he wants to join up.
He is a small shop that machines custom AR uppers, lowers and precision rifles.
He is just 10 miles from my house, has been there for 2 years and I just found out about it!!!:eek::eek::eek:

There is a write up in the East County News if anyone is interested.;)

Advanced Combat Technologies IncFirearms Manufacturer - Home

Last Edited:
I know they are probably not a contributing sponsor here so I'll give up their name to interested parties in a convos only. I will contact him and tell him about NWFA and see if he wants to join up.
He is a small shop that machines custom AR uppers, lowers and precision rifles.
He is just 10 miles from my house, has been there for 2 years and I just found out about it!!!:eek::eek::eek:

There is a write up in the East County News if anyone is interested.;)

Don't need to keep him a secret - do you have a link to the article?

Just an update on Advanced Combat Technology. I met up with Cody 2 weeks ago at his shop and let me tell you this cat is set up for serious machining with many machines (some bigger than my car)!!!!
He is a cordial and very knowledgeable man in the CAD/CNC field with Lazer accurate attention to detail.
I was able to checkout two of his finished projects, one being a .50 Beowulf with a SS barrel and compensator that was just purely extraordinary craftEd. Exactly what you would expect in a high end AR if you were in the market for one. He machines matched uppers and lowers for each build, pure precision.
The second rifle was an AR15 in .223 and was just as spectacular as the AR10.
Both were fitted with 15" slimline FF rails with perfect cerekote in bronze and gunmetal grey, just stunning to look at and gaze upon.

I'm more of a low/middle of the road gun owner and I was very impressed with Cody's operation and proud that Grays Harbor has a fine business such as this. I'm also giddy!!!:cool:

If anyone is in the market for a high end AR contact Cody, you will not be disappointed.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top