JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's my custom AR-15 assembled by me back in 2008, with less than 500 rounds through it.

Stag receiver
White Oak Armament "Special Purpose Rifle" (SPR) 18" 5.56/.223 barrel with pinned flash hider
National Match 2 stage trigger with large opening trigger guard
Ergo pistol grip
A2 style stock
Mid length gas system with long hand guard to cover gas block

I have well over $1K into the rifle, even without the scope, and would like to get $900 out of it. I will accept offers, too. I realize you can get a generic AR carbine for less, but this rifle is capable of .5 MOA at least; I got that out of it and I never did work up the optimum load for it, got too busy with other projects.

Will include scope, nylon range bag, and mags. I think I have 2-3 30 rounders (one Cammenga EasyMag), a 20, and a 10, something like that. I used it from a bench with a low cap mag, strictly for target shooting.

Just not shooting much anymore, and would like this to find a good home, even if it means losing money.

Gun is located in Oregon. I'd prefer a local sale, but will ship if necessary, with buying paying shipping. I do work with a local FFL. Please PM any questions or offers.

AR-15.jpg

Thanks for your interest!

In that pic it is indeed wearing a Weaver fixed.

It's currently wearing a Millet DMS-1 1-4x 24mm red dot.

Sorry about that; it's been so long since I've shot it I didn't even remember doing the swap. I do have the Weaver still, I believe it's a 10x.

I might be open to trades if the right .308 came along, as I find myself with a lot of .308 ammo and no gun for it. If you have something like that and interest, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.