JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a custom that was made for me by Allen Warren,who if you don't know is a local award winning knife maker.
The blade is made from old stock D2 steel hardened to 62rc 4.5" in length, handle is 5" iron wood with file work and red micarta liners and mosaic pins. sheath is a left hand (so you don't bang your rifle stock) two tone hand made by Allen and locks the knife in very secure ( allen is one of the best sheath makers out there).
If you ordered a knife like this it would take over a year to get and cost would be over $600.00
I need a new scope so I'm selling it for $400.00 Firm cash only FTF in se portland.
Please send me your Email address if you want more pic's.
IMG_0314.jpg

Free bump - I am a friend of Alan Warren. His knives are truly amazing and a good investment as well. This is a very good deal. Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you,I have 5 or 6 more of his knives or I would never sell this one.
I'm finding I don't need a doz custom hunting knives but I do need a new scope.

This knife will easily stay sharp through an elk or two, no need to carry more then one knife or to have to stop and try to sharpen your knife in the field.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top