JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$720
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey everyone, I'm selling my AR I pieced together.
It's built off a Aero gen 2 Complete Lower, with the magpul SLK adjustable stock.
Paired together with a FN Cold Hammer Forged 14.7" 1:7 Twist pinned and welded barrel for a total length of 16" making it a normal rifle not an sbr.
Mid length gas system.
It has a Spikes Tacticle BCG.
Radian Raptor Charging Handle.
Magpul MBUS flip up sights.

I'm pairing it together with 15 magazines, most full of 556 ammo. Or if you'd like to just purchase the rifle you can do that as well.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. This rifle has never been shot before; and is in brand new condition. I feel I've priced this extremely well and it will be first come first serve.

774A35F6-CC6C-4BCD-B1EB-2C3AE4A6DE2B.jpeg B767A5B6-C85E-4EF8-81E5-7C1B3931E802.jpeg 8603E967-C65C-4B33-9950-73ED94D986AC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure if you care. But your flip up sights are installed on backwards.

Hey everyone, I'm selling my AR I pieced together.
It's built off a Aero gen 2 Complete Lower, with the magpul SLK adjustable stock.
Paired together with a FN Cold Hammer Forged 14.7" 1:7 Twist pinned and welded barrel for a total length of 16" making it a normal rifle not an sbr.
Mid length gas system.
It has a Spikes Tacticle BCG.
Radian Raptor Charging Handle.
Magpul MBUS flip up sights.

I'm pairing it together with 15 magazines, most full of 556 ammo. Or if you'd like to just purchase the rifle you can do that as well.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. This rifle has never been shot before; and is in brand new condition. I feel I've priced this extremely well and it will be first come first serve.

View attachment 1045575 View attachment 1045576 View attachment 1045577
Can you clarify that the $790 price includes the loaded mags?

serious question, why'd you put the rear sight on backwards? the front one it's fairly common to see, rear makes no sense...

Also if you're interested I have a glock 45 pkg I'd consider trading

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.