1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Custom 6.5mm Grendel

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by koden, Jan 18, 2012.

1. koden

koden Milwaukie, OR Member

Unforeseen bills are forcing me to sell my Grendel. There are less than 200 rounds down the barrel.

Here are the specs:
    Black hole weaponry 24" heavy barrel (.936 gas block, .264lbc chamber 1-9 twist)
    AA Bolt
    Noveske lower
    Aero upper
    M4 carrier, H1 buffer
    Troy 13" TRX Extreme rail
    Magpul ACS stock
    RRA 2 stage trigger
    Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50 scope
    Weaver rings
    Tac latch
    anti-roll pins
    2 25 round mags
    Harris bipod
    Very nice soft case with external pouches

This rifle was built by a local shop. The barrel is bead blasted stainless. There are a couple rub marks on the finish of the barrel from the soft vice when the gas block was replaced. Other than that there is hardly any wear at all. Finish on the rail and upper/lower receivers is great. BCG and the inside of the upper have very minimal wear. I purchased the scope and rings brand new and have the box and paperwork and it has no marks at all. Perfect condition. The black patch on the deflector is a piece of Velcro to protect the finish. There are a couple nicks on the defector but nothing major. The barrel stabilizes up to 123g bullets great. I have not shot anything heavier yet.

I can also include the reloading supplies pictured below. I will not sell the brass or bullets separate. If the buyer of the rifle doesn't want them I will keep them. All brass is 1-2X fired and has been cleaned, sized, trimmed, primed and is ready to load. One box of bullets is unopened and the other has more than half left.

Rifle with scope, rings, case, bi-pod and the pictured reloading supplies: $1800
    Rifle only (no scope, rings, bi-pod, case or reloading supplies): $1300
    Complete upper and lower minus the barrel, bolt, bipod, scope, rings and mags: $950

I will not sell the scope or bi-pod before the rifle sells (and I may elect to keep them if they don't sell with the rifle).

No trades at this time. Cash only. FTF in Oregon with bill of sale (ID will be required for my records only). FFL transfer to WA residents.

Here are some shots at 200 yards in variable crosswind. The bipod was resting on the back of a quad cargo box. I was standing and the stock was only supported by my shoulder, no bags. This was my first time shooting at anything over 50 yards also. I'm new to the rifle thing. The flier to the lower left was shot 1 and then I compensated for the rest.
    Sky Shaman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. koden

koden Milwaukie, OR Member

Bump with a price drop. If I cant get this for it I will keep it.
  3. bigtinoregon

bigtinoregon portland Member

If I had the cash this would be mine!!! very nice gun!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.