JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale Custom made 50 BMG (inert) bottle openers. My friend (Pinkhamr) thought I should put this in a thread here on the Parts and Accessory Classifieds. It all started when he missed out on a auction for one that he wanted and when I saw the picture I figured I could build some just like that. The next thing I know he posted a picture on the forum and I ended up with several people wanting to purchase them. I've been enjoyed doing it and I polish them up like they are brand new. I also repaint the tip of the API round. If you want a different bullet let me know. I'm asking $15 each shipped and take discreet PayPal, check or money order. I'm down here in SW Oklahoma 7 miles from Pinkhamr who has made a lot of deals here. My Ebay id for feedback is ridurall if that helps.

bottleopeners001.jpg

Any friend of Pinkhamr is welcome to deal here in my book, even without a trade rating.

Shoot me a PM with your address and I will take a pair of them. It might be a few days but I'll let you know once it is sent.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top