JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the the rifle I thought I would keep forever and hand down, but I HAVE to sell it.

It wasn't built by me, I bought it from a widow of the owner. It came from AK, and as such it is a 100% no nonsense hunting rifle. That is a joy to carry because of the shorter barrel and quick to point. Not to mention it hammers elk.

The recipe as I was told from the widow.
Pre-64 Action
21" Douglas BBL with front sight band
Kevlar Stock (Brown Precision)
Talley Bases and QD Rings

I do have a bunch of ammo that I will work with the buyer on.

I don't shoot it much anymore from the bench because of arthritis in my shoulder, but it shoots under a inch with several off the shelf ammo. I have never hand loaded for it so I never realized its true potential.
When I bought it I took off the williams receiver peep sight, and cannot find it now.
Also there is a hair line crack in the wrist area. I don't think it is structural and have been hunting with it for years the way it is. I was told that the Brown Precision stocks will crack if left out in the sun. IDK, but it still works.

I am asking $1,000 OBO for the rifle and rings.

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

Pic of the Wrist
IMG_4806.jpg

I am having serious second thoughts about this one.
The ammo I have is
9rds 225gr Fed Fusion
14rds 225gr SP Hornady Heavy Mag
20rds 250gr Partition Federal High Energy
29rds 210gr Partition Federal Premium

I will ship on the buyers dime and since the UPS hub is a 2hr drive away, it will ship as soon as possible.