JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a model 722 remington action with a dan lilja match grade stainless barrel.Dan only makes one grade of barrel,THE BEST.Hand lapped to tolerance of 1 tenth of a thousandth of an inch.Chambered in 222 rem.Smithing by james seward of canby or.Richards custom tack driver laminated thumbhole stock.6x18 bushnell scope.Lightened trigger.Not a hair trigger but short and sweet.The barrel is not even broken in yet and my best group at 100yds measured with with a mitutoyo dial caliper was .217.FYI that is .217 center to center of the bullet holes.5 shots.Barrel length is 23 inches.Gun is heavy about 13 lbs.About 50 rnds fired since the build.Gun is gorgeous and shoots as good or better than it looks.I am selling because my health is failing me.If you want a good shooting varmint tool this is it.You won't be disappointed.
Price is $800 cash.Thanks for reading my ad.
Jim 503 640 2327
[email protected]

IMG_0648.jpg

i am sure this is a very accurate gun , James has put a few guns together for me and as always done 100 % correct. He and I have become good freinds and was sad to see him go in a different direction from gunsmithing. Anyone who buys this will get a rifle put together as good as it gets

john

Hi; This sounds like a really nice setup, do you have a few pics you could post??

Just bought Jim's electronic game call this last friday. I had to see the gun for myself. It is what he says. If I had some xtra money laying around it would be in my safe. Showed me his 5rd. group @ 100yds. I couldn't stick my pinkey finger through the hole.

Jim, I called in a dog yesterday morning to about 400yds. before he decided to turn and head the other direction. The sun had just come up and I was a little more exposed than I wanted to be.

Pictures don't do the gun justice. Hopefully he can post some. If I was smart I would have took my camera with and done the pics for him. Jim is a wise older fella whom I enjoyed talking to. If your serious about this gun give him a call and go take a look at it. You wont regret it. Eric

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.