JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I`m not totally familiar with the term,aluminum upper is receiver is made of aluminum ? I put in my ad what the builder of the gun who I got it from told me the pieces are, he has built several of them for competition, the lower price is the fact I lowered the price from 450.00 to 400.00 and am firm, the posting deletes your old price when you change it, thats why it appears no different. thx.

Ok, I guess. The receiver is one piece. Your ad clearly states "stainless receiver". So I was just wondering what the aluminum upper was. If receiver itself is aluminum your ad is deceptive. OTOH "MOA" makes a stainless receiver that I have been wanting to purchase for quite some time. I was going to do that build with a Clark barrel and since yours has a "stainless receiver" or so at least it is written in your ad that way, with a Clark barrel I was very interested. So can you say with any certainty which part is stainless?

Definately not trying to "deceive anyone", I`m not an expert, this is a very nice competition 10/22 the stuff I listed are written on a note pad about the rifle, the gentleman I got it from has built several target guns and I wrote down what I thought he had said, that being all i can say, sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding, this is the 1 st time any wording in my ad was qusetioned and I`ve hasd several responses to my ad,.

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you verified it to be a stainless receiver as you havent changed the ad. When can we get together?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.