Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Custom 1911 LW Commander 45 acp (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by trapshooter, Jul 8, 2011.

1. trapshooter

trapshooter St. Maries Idaho New Member

This pistol has had a lot of work done to it..My Gunsmith says it has a Foster frame which is a part of Caspian..ALLOY..The slide has forward and rear cocking serrations..low profile 3 dot sights.Ejection port has been lowered and flared..Has extended grip safety, appears to be Ed Brown..Ignition parts are Wilson..The hammer is a STI or Ed Brown..not sure..Frame to slide fit is tight..Shoots like a dream..feeds fine..Ejects fine..I took this in on a trade deal and I am 1911 poor..I will make somebody a GREAT DEAL..I will SHIP..First $550.00 Buys the Pistol..shipping will be $25.00 to FFL of your chOice (don't want to upset anyone) will take 9mm (good) ammo on Trade no longguns
    Thanks
    **********************SPF***********

45 2 tone 001.jpg

45 2 tone 002.jpg

45 2 tone 003.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  2. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Too bad your not local...
    Good Luck with this

3. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Federal Way Active Member

Looks like a pretty good deal, especially for $550.

4. KMR

KMR Eugene Member

Indeed, this could be a really nice set of parts, too bad you're so far away, would like to take a look at this in person.
    Against my better judgment I'm sending you a PM to see if you could email me some photos.
    Cheers,
    KR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.