JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This pistol has had a lot of work done to it..My Gunsmith says it has a Foster frame which is a part of Caspian..ALLOY..The slide has forward and rear cocking serrations..low profile 3 dot sights.Ejection port has been lowered and flared..Has extended grip safety, appears to be Ed Brown..Ignition parts are Wilson..The hammer is a STI or Ed Brown..not sure..Frame to slide fit is tight..Shoots like a dream..feeds fine..Ejects fine..I took this in on a trade deal and I am 1911 poor..I will make somebody a GREAT DEAL..I will SHIP..First $550.00 Buys the Pistol..shipping will be $25.00 to FFL of your chOice (don't want to upset anyone) will take 9mm (good) ammo on Trade no longguns
Thanks
**********************SPF***********

45 2 tone 001.jpg

45 2 tone 002.jpg

45 2 tone 003.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like a pretty good deal, especially for $550.

Indeed, this could be a really nice set of parts, too bad you're so far away, would like to take a look at this in person.
Against my better judgment I'm sending you a PM to see if you could email me some photos.
Cheers,
KR

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.