JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade is this custom 10/22 with 19" bull barrel, laminated Fajen stock and 3X9 Faico glass. I took this in on trade so I don't know any particulars and I can't find a makers name on the barrel. Beautiful piece of work and just in time for Christmas. I am asking $300 OBO and willing to trade but I am a bit picky so jump in the deep end and see where we land. I will need cash along with the deal. Please PM me with any questions or more photos. I can deliver within a reasonable distance. Legal fees are on the buyers dime. I avoid the metro area at all costs but will meet up that-a-way if need be.

MVC-161S.JPG MVC-158S.JPG MVC-159S.JPG MVC-160S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'd bet the barrel is a green mountain. They used to have customization packages for 10-22's that came with a fajen stock of whatever sort you wanted and a green mountain barrel. Some of the barrels had "match" chambers and as such would not fire out of spec .22 rounds such as cci stingers.

It is still available. I have had several people message me and I told the it was still for sale. I sometimes get mixed messages that I don't quite understand. At any rate, I am in Lebanon so we are quite close so if you have an interest send me a PM and we can go from there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.