Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Custom 10/22

Reactions
Feedback
52 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Ruger 10/22 with carbon fiber barrel, Butler Creek stock and 4X Leupold. Stock has a built in drop down bi-pod. Nice piece that I took in on trade and don't really need it. I don't know the history nor round count and probably can't answer most of the other questions but I will try. Please PM me with questions or other photos you may want and I will do my best. Not really looking for trades at this time but one never knows. Legal fees are on the buyer and transaction to take place from Junction City to Keizer area. I have an FFL friend here in Lebanon that charges $20. Asking $400 and will entertain offers but not low ball offers.

MVC-059S.JPG
MVC-060S.JPG
MVC-061S.JPG
MVC-062S.JPG
MVC-063S.JPG
MVC-064S.JPG

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online