1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply' started by GeneM, Jul 9, 2014.

1. GeneM

GeneM New Member

Picked up a new unit about a week ago and have not seen customer service like this in ages; these guys get it. Went out this past weekend and it had cycling issues. Stopped by today and in a matter of minutes the manufacturers problem was resolved at no charge. I have made purchases at many gun shops in this area and I am almost dumbfounded at how their service is at a completly different level.

Way to set the bar higher, keep it up.
  2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Curt's is effing amazing. I just ordered the better part of two rifles from them (got the barrel and piston kit elsewhere). They came within 50 bux each of the best Internet prices I could find. Factor in shipping and it was even tighter than that. Now consider that they had the exact specific parts I wanted in stock like Spike's buffers, PWS AAC556 compensators and ALG ACT triggers, and got some advice and great service and got it the same day...
  3. CurtsDiscount

CurtsDiscount Milwaukie, OR Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Thanks GeneM, and 3MTA3. Hope to see you guys again soon!