JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Curt's Discount Shooters' Supply is a specialty gun shop on McLoughlin Blvd. between Milwaukie and Gladstone. Our focus is on the AR15 family of rifles, and we carry a great selection of parts and accessories. We custom build rifles and maintain a large stock of ammunition, reloading components, along with a small selection of handguns, and other long guns. Some of the major manufacturers we carry are: Noveske Rifleworks, Magpul, 5.11 tactical gear, Vltor, Primary Weapons Systems, Colt, POF, Adams Arms, Troy Industries, Geissele, Bravo Co. and many others. We will also soon be carrying remanufactured ammunition.

Address: 17843 SE McLoughlin Blvd Suite 1
Milwaukie OR 97267

Phone: 503.305.8678
Hours: 10:30am to 5:30pm Tuesdays through Saturdays

Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/CurtsDiscountShootersSupply

Storefront Websized.jpg

Hey Curt, great to see you here. I love your gun shop. It's my favorite toy store. My wife and I always try and make a trip there once a month or so. Keep up the good work.

Customer for life,
Greg

Shipment of ammo came in.
.380 in stock no limit.
9mm in stock no limit. Winchester and Sellier Bellot.
5.56/.223 ammo in stock no limit. American Eagle,PPU, ARMSCOR
.40S&W in stock no limit.
.45 APC in stock no limit . PMC Sellier Bellot
5.7x28 LIMIT of 5 per Person. Hornady
7.62x39 in stock no limit.
.22lr in stock limit of 2 per person.
17HMR in stock no limit. Hornady

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.