JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New Item
DSC00012resized.jpg

DSC00013resized.jpg

DSC00018resized.jpg

DSC00012resized.jpg

DSC00013resized.jpg

DSC00018resized.jpg

The slide is a Sig 220 older german slide. Needs to have the guts took out & the sights removed I would guess. Question, when something gets cerakoated do they take the sights off & put them on right where they were....why I ask, P220 is one of the most accurate out of the box guns & after cerakoating I'd like it to still be accurate :) the way it gets handed back to me

The slide is a Sig 220 older german slide. Needs to have the guts took out & the sights removed I would guess. Question, when something gets cerakoated do they take the sights off & put them on right where they were....why I ask, P220 is one of the most accurate out of the box guns & after cerakoating I'd like it to still be accurate :) the way it gets handed back to me

We do try to get the sights back to where they were (the sights are removed as part of the stripping process that occurs before coating).

Do you have a set charge for assembling a complete lower if I have stripped lower, parts kit, and stock kit? I've been told its not difficult but I'm lazy and hate buying tools for 1-time use.

Curts is one of the finest shops of its kind on the west coast.
Great knowledgeable folks and outstanding prices.
Just an FYI if you have not been there. GO see for yourself. You will love it.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.