JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reading some posts here about Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply and thought I'd check the place out. Wow. Super cool shop. Great selection of gear (mostly tacticool toys, which is what I was looking for). Best selection of Magpul products I've seen anywhere. The prices were ALL less than Cheaper Than Dirt's. And the owner and his wife were super friendly. Finally, a store that doesn't treat you like a jerk for walking through the door! I would highly recommend checking the place out and giving them your business. I walked out with WAY more than I was planning on buying, though. So be careful ;)

17843 Se Mcloughlin Blvd Suite 1
Milwaukie, OR 97267

I made the trek over to Curt's today. I was very happy with what I found. I wasn't as happy when I left since I was over $300 poorer and carrying a bag that could just about fit in my front pocket, but that is beside the point. The owner was very helpful and the prices were very fair on everything he carried. He had a lot of stuff in stock that I would have never thought he would (like a front insert for a YHM handguard). I have already started planning my next build in my head. I will be going back over there next week to pick up a few more things to finish my pistol build.

I just had another great experience there today. He spent a lot of time getting my upper together even though I only bought $35 in parts from him today. As i was leaving I dropped a few hundred more on a barrel though. :)

Stopped by Yesterday. Nice little shop. Happy to show me stuff I was interested in behind the counter. Looked like a steady stream of people shopping by. Two guys behind the counter. Found an item I wanted and will be bringing my black rifle in for an update. (not telling what it is until it's on my rifle due to quanitity in stock) I was told that if I bought the part Curt would install it for me no charge (based on time available and my patience). They also stock some Vortex scopes which I've heard good things on but not too many dealers local. Lots of Magpul stuff and good pricing!

Stopped by Yesterday. Nice little shop. Happy to show me stuff I was interested in behind the counter. Looked like a steady stream of people shopping by. Two guys behind the counter. Found an item I wanted and will be bringing my black rifle in for an update. (not telling what it is until it's on my rifle due to quanitity in stock) I was told that if I bought the part Curt would install it for me no charge (based on time available and my patience). They also stock some Vortex scopes which I've heard good things on but not too many dealers local. Lots of Magpul stuff and good pricing!

Went back to Curt's today and purchased a A.R.M.S. folding front site. Sweet! As per my earlier post, Curt installed it, NO Charge, while I waited (Store was quiet this time). Unfortunately Curt worked so slow (just kidding) that I found (actually pointed out to me) the brand new Troy Ambi Charging Handle that I'd been researching and left with it (installed) also. Both the guys behind the counter were classy guys and I'll be back for more goodies. PS: Store grew in merchandise size just since Friday, added more shelf space.

Awesome store! i am so glad this shop opened, small store but he seems to have more and more stuff every time im in there. he has an excellent selection of Magpul stuff, Lots of parts and pieces. he has a good selection of handguards, rails, mags, iron sights, electronic sights, uppers, flash hiders, compensators, stocks, barrels, you name it. if they dont have it they can probably order it for you. He also does gunsmithing, i am having him remove and install a new flash hider on my m4. He carries AAC suppressors also. His prices are great, too. This is my go-to shop because i dont like online shopping.

And the owner and his wife were super friendly. Finally, a store that doesn't treat you like a jerk for walking through the door!

BTW that other guy behind the counter isn't his wife! :s0131: Just kidding!

Curt is a stand up guy and has helped me out a lot on many occasions.
I'm glad to see his shop doing well, he does have the best stuff and prices around.
I got a chance to stop by last week and left poorer than I had arrived!

I stopped in there the other day and walked out with a new DPMS lower receiver. There was a long wait for the NICS check (stuck in the holding zone) so I walked over to Roakes and had a nice hamburger. Nice store. Lots of stuff. Both gentlemen working there were very helpful. I've recommended it to my friends.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top