JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another happy customer!
Curt and Barry are both very helpful and friendly. Curt was very patient with my questions and helpful in getting me exactly what I was looking for at a great price.
Best price and selection of AR goodies in town. Prices are extremely competitive with online retailers too (better than most - better than all, on some items).
Buying from Curt's got me a great experience and a great deal.
I highly recommend to others.

Curt got me my Saiga 12, as well as a bunch of little stuff for my AR and other weapons.

Great store, have many good trips in to this place. i am glad it is so close, as i end up going in once a week it seems for nik knacks

Called Curt yesterday, ended up with the wrong part for my bushmaster curt told me to come and we will see what we can do, showed up before the store opened Curt walked out asked if I was waiting for the shop to open I said yes and he invited me in and swapped out the parts for me, I couldn't be happier with the service well worth the drive from gresham

I hate to say but I was a major support of NW Armory and not saying anything bad about them but curt is my first NW Armory second and keiths third but to be completely honast if curt doesn't have it I don't need it

Curt rules. Bought some parts from him which he installed for free and then bought the take offs that I didnt really even care about... plus paid a very fair price!

Great store. 'Feels like I'm there at least once a week. Go in for "one thing," come out with an armful.

He's closed 16th-20th for SHOT SHOW. Might actually make it through one week without being there.

I hate to say but I was a major support of NW Armory and not saying anything bad about them but curt is my first NW Armory second and keiths third but to be completely honast if curt doesn't have it I don't need it

I found Curt's shop after I bought a rifle at NW Armory. I buy ammo their because their prices are untouchable by any other shop in the area. Curt's is where I go now for anything black rifle related. I have no use for Keith's. I have never had even marginal customer service there. They act like they don't need my business. Won't be going back to Keith's.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top