JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering that I have been a customer at Fisherman Marine's for years and was treated like garbage and harassed by their manager for no good reason, now I am looking for some other stores that can serve as a replacement. I am very excited to hear about this store and will stop by there next time I am in Portland. I will be needing quite a few new gadgets and accessories and will be selling some stuff that I have. It would be nice to find a place that appreciates my business and has good deals, which Fisherman's has neither. Thanks for the information.

Curt is way cool, I bought a noveske upper from him and he made me a killer deal, then I bought a DTI upper from him and a box full of other parts and he cut me some part for free!! Really nice guy.

Just went there on my lunch break today. Hadn't been there since he first opened up and didn't have a lot of inventory. WOW has that changed! This guy has the best inventory of AR accessories and parts of anyone I have seen in town. Picked up a Noveske carbine buffer tube end plate with QD sling swivel attachment. For anyone who hasn't checked this place out, do yourself a favor and stop in.

Do they allow customers with loaded guns? Keith's is anal about that and to be honest I don't care for that because I could conceal carry (I have a CHL) and the employees or Keith himself would never know. To me that is like going to a car lot to look at cars and you see a sign saying don't drive your car to our lot and park in our parking spots........ it's just dumb lol.
I mean I understand it from a safety point, I don't wanna go in with a loaded gun if I want them to look at it or to sell the firearm, but to carry holstered for self defense I mean.

Last time I was there I saw a sign. One time I open carried to keith's, mag was out and the slide was locked back and this fat ginger that worked there told me that I needed an open carry license to open carry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah.

Dang it--I visited the store again last week just to ask a couple of questions and walked out with a new upper receiver to match the lower receiver I bought previously, plus back-up iron sights, a magazine, etc. etc. No hard sell, just straight answers and plenty of products to drool over. It's nice to deal with real people instead of gun store ninjas.

Does he carry pistols and/or pistol merchandise?

He does carry pistols, and accessories, mags, holsters, barrels etc. I almost walked out last week with a 2 tone XDM .45! After I allready bought a Vltor modstock(smokin deal), several pmags and an MIAD grip in FDE! I will be heading back there next week for another buffer tube assembly!

i believe Pmags are 13 bucks.

this is an amazing store, and i am having a very hard time not spending more money there. Great customer service goes such a long way. the inventory is amazing, there must be 30+ top of the line uppers in stock (troy, YH, LRMT, and others) as well as just being very polite and having a no BS just real info personality. I am sold, and it is like 1 mile from my house.

OH yea, i was amazed by there deal, full AR with Magpul stock, grip, hand guards, a case and a mag out the door for 600 bucks!

The stock is constantly changing, they're adding more new/better/cooler stuff every time I'm in there, and they're becoming like Costco for me - Can't go in with out dropping a C-note. Great guys, great service, awesome place - get in there and get you some black-rifle goodness.

I guess this shop does have reasonable/good price. Unlike other shops that has DISCOUNT name on it. :s0112:

If I am in that area, Ill check it out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top