JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can still pick them up at Big 5 for $109-$129 on sale.

Depends if you're looking to hold out and catch someone desperate between sales or if you're just looking to offload it and put some cash into another project.

Btw, I'm super poor during this time of year (in fact bought 3 Mosins on black Friday lol) but I'm looking for one for myself. You interested in any non-firearm trades?

I'm looking at trade value.. what do youse guys think the following accsssory kit is worth?

Bayonet

Oiler

Belt ammo pouch

Sling

Cleaning and tool kit

Can still pick them up at Big 5 for $109-$129 on sale.

Depends if you're looking to hold out and catch someone desperate between sales or if you're just looking to offload it and put some cash into another project.

Btw, I'm super poor during this time of year (in fact bought 3 Mosins on black Friday lol) but I'm looking for one for myself. You interested in any non-firearm trades?

Jack, the only trades I would take are G21 15 rd mags or a really nice, used modern computer

The 3 I just picked up at Big 5 came in the box with all of those accessories for $129.00.

A friend got his there in August for $109.00.

They had 7 in stock on black Friday when I showed up at 4:30am for their 5:00am opening and 3 people bought one before me. I was going to buy the remaining 4, but the kind fella behind me was a Vietnam vet and had very good manners so I left one for him. That's why I don't have one now lol. I'm still pretty happy with that decision however.

The non-sale price at Big 5 is $169.00. That's with the accessory kit included, and all the cosmoline you can stand. :)

I put a ati montey carlo stock on mine lol and I love the rifle I hope ammo is not going to be a problem. I have seen the mosin sniper with original scope for 750 on most sites and at big five so find a scope they really are great guns but they made 37.000.000 of them but the funny thing is they made over 100.000.000 aks and they make over a 100.000 a day world wide im not sure how many ars are made but thats value. This craze makes me made but im sure I would love life if I had a lot of ars to sell

Paint it black, put a pistol grip on it, in a week it'll be worth $750.:s0155:

Funny as my friend is making a "zombie slayer" out of a an old tired M44, Chopping to 14.5" and pinning on a flash hider(well enhancer), modifying a folding stock to use on it, and mounting some sort of optic on it(scout or ATI mount he doesnt know yet), this will be the rifle that everyone will complain about not being able to hear after being around it...

I personaly only have one Mosin a nice shooter M44, and over 1k rounds to feed it! may need another mosin to help digest all that ammo.