JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't been to a gun show for a while, and I was wondering what the current going rate $$$ is for Enfield No. 4's. Classic Firearms has them in stock for $699, condition Good to Very Good and that seems a little bit high to me.

I'm looking for shooters, so they don't have to be perfect. I prefer Canadian Long Branch or UK Mfg. Mk 1's over the Savage Mk I* or Long Branch 1*, but I would entertain a clean Savage or even a Mk. II.

Should I go the Gunbroker.com route, or wait to try my luck at a gun show? What is the best value?

If they're the type you want, and in good enough condition, some are going for that, seem to be a high variance in what people will pay for the right one.

I'd love a war time one, same specs you asked for. My '53 will have to do for now.

That is sick ....westcoast buyers (OR WA) ALREADY HAVE THEIR BELTS OFF AND SHOE LACES LOOSE BEFORE WE EVEN TOUCH THE PAPERWORK. RIDICULOUS?????
DO YOU WANT ONE...A NICE ONE....PRICES ARE LIKELY NOT GOING DOWN ON THOSE...SPORTERS ALL DAY...MATCHING SUIT + TIE....GETTING HARDER TO FIND DEALS

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top